Thursday, February 25, 2016

Preppy Casual

Preppy Casual

made in Polyvore
Pastel Pink Button Down Shirt

- a simple button down shirt that's enough to cover your bottom (of course it wouldn't be modest if you wear a short top with leggings)
- pastel pink is very suiting to the eye and is a preppy color
                - this makes a conservative and feminine look

Black Leggings

- a very comfortable piece of clothing that you can dress up and dress down to
- remember to wear a long top while wearing this
- black makes your legs look thinner

Pointed Black Mary Js

- makes an illusion of longer legs because of the pointed front which serves as an extension of the leg
                - a pointed front never fails to look classy 

Pearl Earrings

- these earrings put an elegant touch to the preppy casual outfit
- you could never go wrong on wearing pearl studs

Glasses
- smart look, enough said



This is the first fashion post I have ever made. I'm just starting out with this so please don't expect me to make complicated fashion sets yet. I'll probably focus on what I usually wear at school and then I'll be putting sophisticated classy looks next. Please give this a chance!


Don't be afraid to e-mail me at michelle_joanne2008@yahoo.com for advice. I make advices for love, life and studies. If you feel like giving up, talk to me and we'll make you feel better. You're wonderful. Also, feel free to follow me on GFC and Bloglovin' on the sidebar.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable. If only I had the time to dress this nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really quick and easy and I bet it would suit you!

    ReplyDelete