Thursday, May 26, 2016

How I Wear My Dress

Florals

Florals made in Polyvore

V neck dress
A light denim dress can be easily paired with soft pastel colors to achieve a preppy and chic look.


Topshop Unique white collar shirt
The shade of florals complement the hue of the denim dress.
It also makes the person wearing it look classy and elegant because of its simplicity.


Aéropostale buckle sandals
These sandals look good paired with the button down long sleeves especially because the hues of their cream match each other.


Old Navy vegan purse
A cream bag can never go wrong especially when it is paired with pastel colors.


Michael Kors earrings jewelry
Top the look with some studs to make yourself look more elegant.


Hello guys! I just wanted to share a very simple but elegant look that I usually adore. I hope that this outfit set may inspire you to achieve a preppy look (if it's your style). I've been hiatus for a long time because of summer vacation and other things. It's the start of my college term again so I have the time to post on the weekends. Hope I could keep this up for you guys. Thanks for taking your time to read this.


Don't be afraid to e-mail me at michelle_joanne2008@yahoo.com for advice. I make advices for love, life and studies. If you feel like giving up, talk to me and we'll make you feel better. You're wonderful. Also, feel free to follow me on GFC and Bloglovin' on the sidebar.

3 comments:

  1. This outfit is so adorable. I can see how it's a look you adore. and HELLO!!! It has been a while but I am glad to see you have popped back in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. frances@mail.postmanllc.net

    ReplyDelete