Tuesday, December 29, 2015

New Year’s Resolutions

Now that I have Adobe Photoshop on my laptop, I decided to list down my new year’s resolutions in an image file so I can save it on my phone, iPad or even print it out for my planner. Here it is:



Feel free to add some of my resolutions on your list as well! 

Also, since it's the season of giving, I will be giving a free layout of this resolution list for you to print out, place on your blog or save to your phone. Download the Image HERE. Comment below to link your new year's resolutions! Have a happy new year!

Don't be afraid to e-mail me at michelle_joanne2008@yahoo.com for advice. I make advices for love, life and studies. If you feel like giving up, talk to me and we'll make you feel better. You're wonderful. Also, feel free to follow me on GFC and Bloglovin' on the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment